Tuesday, July 05, 2005

SOLD OUT!

SO I WAS on my way to my old job which has a Barbara’s Bookstore on the first floor; I called the store manager to let him know I would be in there in an hour. He stated that he was glad I called because apparently when he was out last week, the copies of Choose Me were inadvertently placed on the open shelf instead of in the overstock area—AND THEY SOLD OUT! Although I was disappointed that I didn’t get to sign them & meet the buyers, I was glad they had sold out. None of the ex-co-workers I emailed admitted to purchasing a copy so I was curious as to who had purchased them. A couple of them were disappointed that the drop-by was rescheduled for next week; another co-worker was on vacation but was specifically coming in to see me/buy a copy.

THE STORE MANAGER was very apologetic and he is a nice guy so I forgave him. So now, the drop-by has been rescheduled for:

MONDAY, JULY 11, 2005
1:00 – 2:00 PM
Drop-By
Barbara’s Bookstore
201 East Huron – Galter Pavilion
Chicago, IL 60611

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home